We started one of our Registries this weekend. I was so overwhelmed at first. We were clicking on anything and everything! I still have several pack n plays on the list because I haven't decided which to get! I spent a couple of hours today looking at stuff on line and adjusting the registry. I will probably do at least 1 or 2 other registries just because most of our people are out of town.
We were at Target tonight... I just had to go by and look at the baby stuff. Well I ended up buying 2 3packs of body suits. They are cute!! The girls set has a salmon color one with a money on it, a white one, and a pink one with tons of monkeys on it. The boy's has an Orange that says I have a play date (with a monkey on it), a khaki striped that says Daddy's future all star, and a white one with tons of monkeys. :)
As for other stuff... let's see we have:
1 Crib
1 Play mat
1 Swing
2 Bouncy chairs
1 mattress (actually 2 as of today since a friend is giving me one she used with her daughter)
1 blanket we bought in the last couple of years (for good luck)
1 blanket my sister made when my daughter was born
some clothes (some hand me downs, the ones I bought today, and some long sleeve white/yellow onesies, and a girl and boy semi matching outfit).
3 screens for the car.
So needless to say we still have a long way to go but I would rather buy things here and there!
I am 95% sure I made a decision on the nursery bedding today. :) I am really excited about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment