Wow I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post.....
I have been feeling the babies moving pretty consistently since those kicks 2 weeks ago. Course I worry on the days when they are really quiet... I try not to.
I had a growth scan last week. Baby boy weighed 1 lb 6 oz and baby girl weighed 1 lb 40z. They looked good but still wouldn't allow the tech to take all the pictures that were needed.
Today was an OB appointment. We did the gestational diabetes testing. Oh that drink is so so sweet! I had the fruit punch version vs the Orange. I drank it so fast though that I felt like crap for awhile.
She did a quick ultrasound, saw the babies heartbeats and that was about it. She was happy with the measurements of the growth scan (oh yea cervix was pretty constant at 3.2).
Now I go back every 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment