My poor little Jackson is so stuffy again. He kept waking up every hour or two last night until we finally just put him in his swing. He slept much better sitting up!! I'm trying to keep him as suctioned as much as possible because I do not want him to get Bronchiolitis again. Unfortunately, I think I'm the one that gave it to him again. My sinus' started draining over the weekend, went to the Dr yesterday because I felt like crud and she said I have Bronchitis. I'm constantly washing my hands and using sanitizer so I don't know how he is catching it from me.
Addison is doing good. Her nose runs occasionally but I don't know if she is catching the cold too, or if it's from teething.
We weighed them yesterday (unofficially of course). Jackson was 17 pounds 1 oz and Addison was 16 pounds 3 oz. They are definitely growing!!
Brianna has joined the basketball team at her Jr High. Her first game is the 21st. I'm excited, I can't wait to see her play.
That is really about it right now. Still feeling like crud so I'm having a very hard time trying to think about what to write. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment