Well we had to postpone the first Birthday party. :( Everyone (except Brianna) came down with a cold. We've had them a week now. It's awful. I took the babies in last night to be checked and Jackson has a dual ear infection. Addison just has a cold. Thankfully no RSV or Flu!! I hope the coughing passes quickly because it seems like it hurts them.
Jackson has gotten his 5th tooth also the last couple of days while being sick!! Addison's bottom two teeth are still coming in (they have taken forever to really start being able to see with the eye vs touch). Besides teeth, Addison has started clapping this past week!! She LOVES to clap her hands. :) She is so cute while doing it too (well she's cute all the time but you know what I mean).
Brianna is doing good. Although i think she is finally coming down with the cold that we all have. I was hoping she wouldn't get it. She is getting so big. She has started spending more and more time with Friends at their houses. I let them come over to our house as well quite often... I want her to feel like she can (and wants) to bring her friends home.
No comments:
Post a Comment