Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We have a plan....

Today is CD10 (6/2/2010) - I had a saline ultrasound today. They fill the uterus up with saline so they can determine if there are any polyps or fibroids that are causing the miscarriages. The Nurse practitioner doing the ultrasound said things looked good. I thought I saw a little bump on the ultrasound but she said it could be the catheter they used to put the saline in... the Dr will make the final call.

We also talked to our IVF Nurse today and have a schedule for our FET. I will start BCP in July ... The embryo transfer should be around September 16th....

So until then I concentrate on losing weight... I start a Zumba challenge at the gym on June 13th and it goes for 90 days. I plan to work my butt off!! Literally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment