Thursday, July 8, 2010

Plugging along.....

Not much going on lately... explains the lack of posting I guess. I'm currently on CD17 of my June cycle. I'm supposed to start BCP with my next AF for our FET.

In the meantime I have been working out. I've started going to Zumba at least 3 days a week. I'm also doing sessions with a personal trainer occasionally. I'm tracking what I eat and so far I have lost 10 pounds. Granted I gained 15 from the start of the Fresh IVF cycle till after we lost Sarah. I would love to lose about 35 pounds total before mid September (when we would have the FET).

Course that all sounds well and good... course knowing my body I hit a roadblock. About 2 weeks ago now I had my first ever Asthma attack while doing Zumba. I didn't even realize that what it was (it was a mild one). My chest felt tight and I was short of breath... it was after hours of course so the next Day I went to the Dr. She said I was definitely wheezing. Well from that point on I just felt like crap up until July 5th. Part of me is wondering if I ended up with pneumonia or something because I got a cold and it felt like it went into my chest. Oh and there was a slight change in my EKG since my physical in January so now I have to have a stress test done on the 14th. I'm supposed to be taking it easy and not doing anything strenuous.... but I have started putting more effort in Zumba again now that I am feeling better. ( I was just walking through the moves for the 2 weeks I didn't feel good).

So that's where I'm at... just working, working out and trying to watch what I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment