Still really tired. I don't remember being this tired with the other pregnancies. I took a long nap yesterday (hour - hour 1/2) and I'm thinking of doing the same today. Course I make sure they wake me up by 6pm so I can still go to sleep at night. I'm getting up at least twice a night to use the restroom. Last night it was more than that. For some reason my alarms didn't go off on my phone this morning... luckily I woke up at 6am anyways and was able to get David off to work.
I felt quite quesy for a bit today. That doesn't happen every day. I guess I should count myself lucky. I've also been fighting a slight headache (mostly just pressure). It's definitely not as bad as I had the other day.
For the most part I feel better during the day than I do at night. In the evenings i don't even feel like eating... makes it so hard to cook dinner. It's not that I'm nauseous, it's just that nothing sounds good to me.
Oh.. I'm also still spotting off and on but that's to be expected with the SCH.
I guess that's it for now. Just passing the time and making sure I stay positive. :)
I'm so excited for you girlie! I can't wait to follow you on your journey!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! For the most part I'm just going with the flow and feeling pretty confident. But then I start to remember how we started having issues with the pregnancy with Emily (2008) around 8w5d and then with Sarah there was no heartbeat at 8w3d. I'm 7w5d today and my next ultrasound is on 8w2d.... I just hope the good ultrasounds continue and this pregnancy sticks and is healthy.
ReplyDelete