Friday, October 1, 2010

Beta #3 19dpo

Beta number 3 is 2544!! Doubling time is 38.86 hours. Woohoo!!!! I also got to schedule my 6w2d ultrasound! It will be in the afternoon of October 12th. I wanted to schedule it in the morning but I think I will have a work meeting that morning.

I am done with the beta's now! I'm very happy about that. I've been ok until several hours after the beta. At that point I start getting nervous as to what the number is going to be. I feel good about this pregnancy right now. But I think about what happened previously and I get a little scared. I don't want to go through that again. I want this to work this time.

As for symptoms, I've had one day of nausea. Other than that I'm still tired! I'm fighting a cold right now (the nurse said to make sure not to run a fever!) I still have some cramping off and on. My bbs have felt kind of sore today. I feel like I'm hungry and thirsty all the time!

TGIF - hopefully I can sleep in this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is very very exciting!!! I'm so happy for you - yay!!

    ReplyDelete