Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Are we there yet?

Nothing much going on... These 5 weeks of BCP seem to be lasting forever!! I did talk to my IVF nurse the other day... I wanted to find out whether they were going to up my schedule 2 days since AF had arrived 2 days early. Nope, no go. So that just prolongs everything by 2 days! I know 2 days is normally nothing...

I also found out my RE is out of the office!! UGH! They said she should be back the 2nd or 3rd week of September. Considering my transfer is set for 9/15 I'm really hoping she is back by then. I know all the other Dr's are qualified... I just love my Dr's bedside manner. She always makes me feel comfortable. Plus she knows me. Part of me actually wants to delay it until she gets back. The other part is just like, well anyone can stick the catheter in and transfer the embryo's.

Good news is I've lost 2 1/2 inches in my waist from all the working out! I don't remember all the other reductions for the other body areas.

It's so quiet today...Bri is at a sleepover and has another one tonight. She is trying to get them all in before school starts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment