Monday, August 2, 2010

Some of my dreams....

I guess I have really been thinking about the FET lately even though I have TRIED not to. I had a dream last night that tells me I am still really worried about another loss too.
First off in the dream... one of my sister's was pregnant (as far as I know all the husbands have that prevention covered). In my dream I was jealous and saying how I wished it was me. Next thing I knew I was prepping for the FET... low and behold they do a beta for some reason and it comes back at 36 so the FET is cancelled. My alarm went off then so I could wake up DH and get him off to work. I told him about the dream and then went back to sleep. It pretty much picked up where it left off. In the dream I had a m/c (chemical pregnancy). So we got to start prepping for the FET again.

Now if I end up pregnant before the FET there is something wrong with these BCP!! I am definitely taking them faithfully!

I have had a lot of dreams while TTC. I've had a lot of dreams where I saw a positive pregnancy test (and ended up pregnant that cycle). I've had dreams of baby girls... of twins, of baby boy, of miscarriages. You name it I have probably had a dream about it. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't seem so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment