

Not a huge difference the last 2 weeks... I can see some difference, a little rounder maybe. It's hard to tell with the different clothes. Maybe I should start wearing the same thing! I'm up 2 more pounds since my 15 week appointment. So 10 pounds total.
Not a whole lot has been going on lately. Trying not to obsess over every little twinge/pull/cramp. I have had to start iron supplements due to my hematocrit going down a bit, they say that happens a lot with twins.
I talked to the nurses on the nurse line with my insurance company (they call me once a month). They said I should have all the car seats and stuff like that bought by 32 weeks. After doing the math I was shocked since that is only 15 weeks away! That's less time than I have been pregnant!
Other than that, I'm counting down the days until our Anatomy scan so I can see my little ones on ultrasound again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment