Oh and did find out that one of the babies is 100%
We also got our 2nd Trimester screening results back regarding the Downs/T18. They came back Negative!! Woohoo!!!! I did not ask for specific odds so that is one less thing I can stress about.
I have been feeling ok since Sunday night... I've had some cramping off and on but It's not consistent like it was on Sunday. And sometimes my stomach feels really really heavy!!! I don't know if that's because I was overweight to begin with or if it's because I'm carrying twins. Maybe I will look into one of those prenatal belts or something.
I still try to nap everyday... I'm nauseous occasionally. Still have food adversions as well. Besides that I'm just getting really excited about our Anatomy scan. Hard to believe I am 17 1/2 weeks already!
I started getting braxton nicks at 20 weeks. I was told that is normal for twins. Just remember your ute is working extra hard. Could be cause for cramping? Make sure you drink lots of water too. I'm sure you know that though! Yay for a boy!
ReplyDelete