Monday, December 6, 2010

Not a lot going on

As the title says, there really hasn't been a lot going on. This seems like a very long 2 weeks between appointments! Especially when you are used to going every week.

I am 14w1d today. I still get quesy every once in a while. I get extremely bloated and uncomfortable when I eat a lot of fried foods. I'm still congested but some days are better than others. Course today I feel like I have a slight earache in my left ear.

Other than that, my daughter keeps telling me my belly looks bigger! I guess that is a good thing since I'm carrying twins. I still haven't gained a lot of weight. I got on the scale last night and I was up 10 pounds and that was after eating all day. I'm always less in the morning. I'll ask the Dr next Monday how much weight I should be gaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment