Tuesday, March 9, 2010

4w0d

I am exactly 4 weeks 0 days today. And no, I didn't test. I'm happy with the line from Monday so I don't think I will test anymore. I'm trying to stay as relaxed as possibly this time. No need to obsess right? LOL. Besides, tomorrow morning I go in for my blood test and I should have my HCG number by afternoon. That is more important than a line on a test anyways! I know they are probably going to want me to have another one done on Friday. Honestly I don't know if I want to... I start stressing out about the numbers than. Maybe if my numbers are high enough tomorrow she will let me forgo it (doubtful though with my prior history but I can dream).

I will say this... I am so tired today!! I had a slight bought of queasiness throughout the day but I don't mind that at all at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment