Title says it all.... less than 2 days until I go for my ultrasound. I have had a very hard time keeping my eyes open today. At least I get to sleep in a little bit on Friday.
Other than that I have just been passing the time. Brianna had dance last night so that kept me busy (their costumes arrived for tap class for the annual recital! so cute!). I was going to go to the HOA meeting tonight but I forgot to buy some Black dress shoes for Brianna Monday night when we went shopping (for her Orchestra concert tomorrow night) so now we have to go shopping again. Hmmm maybe that's prego brain kicking in!!
So see not much to blog about lately. LOL. Oh I have had 2 baby girl dreams the last 2 nights! The first one was about twin baby girls. I had named them Georgia and Dehlila. Last night it was one baby girl and I had named her Leigha. Wonder if my subconscious will throw any more name suggestions out there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment