
Had our 7w3d ultrasound today! Baby has grown and has a stronger heartbeat. The heartbeat is measuring 131 beats per minute. course it wasn't the normal tech so the girl that was doing it wasn't sure how to measure it on the new machine. She had to go get 2 other girls to help her! Then she freaked me out because the first time she measured the baby she did it when the pic was tiny... she came up with 6w3d. The next time, she blew the pic up a bit and remeasured... she got 6w7d ( or 7 weeks!). 7 weeks is only 3 days off so I am happy (my Dr is telling me to be!! )
They are also letting me come back every week until I see my OB. :) So I'm definitely going back next Friday. I just dont' know if I could go 2 weeks now without seeing the little peanut. I will be so happy when the first Trimester is over!!
Other than that, I'm still tired. Some days are definitely worse than others. The nausea comes in waves as well. Some days are really bad and other's like today aren't. I think I was just too preoccupied to think about it today.
No comments:
Post a Comment