Friday, April 30, 2010

Results are in...

Our baby was a little girl. And to top that, she was chromosomally normal. What?! Basically was my response. I guess I had just settled on the fact that there was something chromosomally wrong. so now what? Why did I lose her? We may never know. Everyone is telling me not to... but right now I feel like it is all my fault. Why did she die? Was it my body that killed her?

I keep trying to tell myself there is good news in there too.... we can have a chromosomally normal baby! I need to try and hold on to that. So maybe there is hope that our FET (frozen embryo transfer) will be successful.

I have an appointment next week (5/5//10) with Dr S. to discuss next steps and all that good stuff. I'm praying she thinks we have a shot still.

No comments:

Post a Comment