Starting BCP today for our FET! Seems like such a long time ago now that we lost Sarah, really it was only about 3 months ago. I feel so much older now. I worry about what if the FET doesn't take... we did say this was our last shot at TTC. What if it DOES take and all of the embryo's implant? What if the same scenario happens as last time, 1 implants and we m/c again? So many what if's. If only I had a crystal ball to help me make all my decisions.
The decision I'm trying to make right now, is do I stay on the Baby aspirin? Every time I have been on a baby aspirin regime I have never gotten pregnant. And for someone who gets pregnant just about every time trying... makes me really wonder if the baby aspirin is waking up my mast cells and causing issues. I have a couple weeks to make up my mind I guess. .. Maybe go off for a little bit, let the baby implant and then start the baby aspirin again to prevent clots? Maybe a suggestion I can bring up.
Wow, a little less than 2 months and I will have embryo's in my uterus again.
Hey there.. I've been reading about the baby aspirin as well and from what I understand it's to be strictly avoided in normal doses, and only taken in minimal doses if a doctor recommends it. It's actually linked to miscarriage if taken in normal dosage. How much do you usually take?
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I have my fingers crossed for you. I was on baby aspirin when I got pregnant with the twins and I stayed on it until about 9 weeks into my pregnancy.. I was on a study at the time though and it ran out right before I got pregnant. Had I still been on the study I would have stayed on the aspirin until 36 weeks. If you stay on it just make sure you are only taking 1 a day.
ReplyDeleteHey girls... sorry I haven't responded. I normally don't get comments too often so I forgot to come back and look.
ReplyDeleteI'm currently on the low dose 81mg a day. My RE seems fine with it. It's just the fact that I never got pregnant while on it before that really freaks me out.