Saturday, July 31, 2010

Slowly passing by....

Time that is. Currently I think I am on CD 15 of the BCP. I try not to watch the days too much because I don't want to make the time drag on and on and on .....
But at least 2 weeks of the 5 weeks of BCP are done. I really hate the pills. I always seem to be a little bitchier on them. Never in a cuddly mood either. At least I am still working out. I always seem to gain weight after a miscarriage. I got up to my highest weight ever after this last miscarriage. As of right now I am down 14 pounds since the beginning of June. So at least I am back to the point where I started when we started the fresh IVF process. Now if I can only keep losing until Mid September when we have the FET.

I am still afraid to hope and expect anything at this point. I don't know if it's because I'm afraid of being on the 81mg of baby aspirin. Or if it's due to all of the prior losses. What will be.... will be I guess. Hmmm wonder if I can still do Zumba when I get pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment