Monday, November 29, 2010

Second NT scan today





Well Today was our 2nd NT scan... the babies did not cooperate again!! I guess the good thing is 1) I got to see the babies again, 2) I can't obsess over some NT number. I did go ahead and do the blood test though.

We had a fairly young technician. She agreed to take a guess on the gender's though. :) She thinks that Baby A is a boy and even though Baby B didn't want to give us a clear shot she is taking the guess of girl. I'm pretty sure my OB will be taking a peak on Dec 13th... then I'll probably have to wait till my anatomy scan on January 5th (wow that seems so far away)!!

Here are the u/s pics from today...




Oh and I guess I will be brave and show some belly shots too. No making fun of me since I'm fluffy to begin with! LOL. I've only gained about 6 pounds so far...
The light pink shirt is at 10 weeks..................................................dark pink shirt is at 13 weeks (yesterday)
























Oh and I bought the first baby stuff today! Crazy I know since we are only 13 weeks... but the Bright Start Biscotti bouncers were 40% off!! They are normally $50 and I got them for $30 each... I just figured it was a great deal and too hard to pass up! They are a neutral color so it can go with boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment