Today was a good day. I went to see the babies by myself. I got there in time for Addison's care. We decided to go ahead and weigh her and measure her. Course I had her ready but there wasn't a scale available yet so I did Kanga care. She and I both enjoyed it. She weighed 2340 grams today, was 44 1/4 cm long ( just over 17")... my girl is growing!!
Then it was Jackson's turn, I kind of sort of did Kanga... while we were doing Kanga we practiced breastfeeding. At first he kind of just played. Then we used a nipple shield and he just went to town!!! He took close to 30ml!!!!!!!!!! By then he was tired so we dressed him and let him sleep. Poor little guy would have slept through his next feeding if they wouldn't have tried to wake him. He was too tired to do bottle or breast again so we decided to tube feed him again. I'm very proud of my little boy!!! He weighed 2415 grams!!!! They hadn't measured him yet so I will have to call in and find out.
Then after pumping it was time for Addison's care again. I got to hold her again (not kanga) and we were belly to belly basically. She was at 23% o2 pretty much all day... but she did great. Not many desats at all.
They are so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment