3/29/11 – I held Addison swaddled today, David held Jackson swaddled. I freaked out a little bit after Addison moved her head then her respiration and sat’s went down. Her little nose even looked blue!! I asked the nurse to take her so she could get her back to normal!!
Weekly numbers:
J – 1403 g, Head 27 cm, Length 40 (15 ¾), hematocrit = 35
A – 1349 g, Head 28 cm, Length 41, hematocrit = 35
3/30/11 – Brianna held Jackson. He did great. Only had a couple 1 beep desats. I held Addison. She had a few desats that went down. It was right after they hooked up her feeding. We repositioned her and she was fine.
J – 1411
A – 1358
3/31/11 – We kanga’d both babies today (leslie held Jackson, David held Addison). Jackson did great, Addison had some desats.
J – 1448 3lb 3oz
A – 1353 (just shy of 3 lbs)
4/1/11 – I went to see the babies by myself today. I held Jackson again because Addison was in a mood today. This morning she had an episode where her sats went down into the 30’s. They had to stimulate her to get her back up. I guess she had a really large booger about 8am also. Both babies sodium levels are just a tad low. They are just doing the wait and see what they are next week routine right now. I talked to the NP and she said they should be having their echo’s again next week (April 7th I think) to check on their PDAs. Fx they are closing up!! They aren’t happy with Addison’s weight gain right now, they are going to up her food just a tad. They don’t want to up it too much because it could stress out her heart. They should also have their brain ultrasound pretty soon, probably Monday April 11th.
J – 1481 3 lbs 4oz (woohoo go Jackson go!!)
A – 1370 g (3 lbs 0 oz, let’s go Addison, time to put on the weight!!)
4/2/11 – Kanga’d Jackson. Addison was desatting a lot so I let her have a break.
J 1484g
A – 1361 g
4/3/11 – Addison had an episode at 4am where her sats went down into the 40’s. They had to stimulate her and give her oxygen to get her out of it. She had another one around 1pm when I was holding her (kanga). Brianna changed Jackson’s diaper for the first time. Course he ended up peeing all over his bedding. LOL
J – No A or B’s tonight, big boogers tonight, 1521g (3 lbs 5oz)
A – 1497 (weighed 3 times), Has IV on which is some of the weight. Cut her back from 25 to 24cc for the night. Will talk to the dr in the morning. Not sure of true weight with the IV on board. Had another episode around 530pm (sats down into the 70’s).
No comments:
Post a Comment