Jackson's canula was removed!! He looks so cute!
I also found out I should be able to start holding Addison again as long as she is behaving. She started having some Desats again though while I was there so I decided I had better give her until tomorrow. I want my girl healthy and strong! She looked precious as always.
The nurses kept saying what beautiful babies they are. One of the nurses was caring for them today that had watched them down in the NICU. She said when she came in the night that they had been moved she was bummed.
Here is a picture of Jackson that I think is adorable and I just have to share.
As of today, Addison is 3 lbs 14oz and Jackson is 3lbs 12oz (he had lost a little bit of weight yesterday). As soon as they are able to gain more than 25grams a day for 5 days in a row, then they should be able to move to open air cribs.



No comments:
Post a Comment