Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1st Beta

I went for my first beta draw today. I just got the call back a little while ago. At 15dpo my beta is 251! Nice strong number so I am happy!!! I go back on Friday and Sunday for my other draws.

According to beta base these are the averages for a singleton pregnancy. You can see my number is higher than the median 15dpo number.
DPO

Median HCG LevelLowest HCG Level ReportedHighest HCG Level ReportedNumber of women reporting a number for this day
1016124564
11242196258
12372294568
136235751075
14101220882201
15136220882825
16201490003061
17292590003151
184067105292997
1960216123182842

For Twin pregnancies: I'm just below the Median for 15dpo
DPOMedian HCG LevelLowest HCG Level ReportedHighest HCG Level ReportedNumber of women reporting a number for this day
1030130938
11403309159
12665679284
13124101823527
142071718231130
152661925501457
163963335671530
175825469831502
188036769831396
19117386129791284


I was thinking at first it was a singleton... but it still could be twins. Guess we will have to wait and see at the first ultrasound!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I can't wait to find out if there is 1 or 2 in there. Do you know yet when you will get your first u/s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming around 6 weeks or so. Guess I'll find out after my last beta. How long did you do the progesterone for?

    ReplyDelete