Friday, March 19, 2010

Scare today

Well I had a scare that freaked me out this morning. I had some brown spotting (course brown is the best to have if you are going to have any). With my history I immediately got upset.

I did go into the Dr office today for an early ultrasound. We saw only 1 Gestational sac. The sac was measuring about 5w1d (I am 5w3d) but she said not to worry about that because if you move it a hair it can show that you are 5w5d. The tech said she might have seen the start of the yolk sac but she wouldn't swear to it. (I was really hoping to see the yolk sac).

So basically we know there is 1 Gestational sac. Cervix is closed so spotting wasn't coming from that. Other than that.... we have to wait till next Friday.

Please send tons of Prayers my way that our baby continues to grow and sticks around!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is going well today! I can see how you would be freaking out when you saw the spotting. Good luck girl and keep your chin up. It's all good!!!

    ReplyDelete