Sunday, September 26, 2010

4 Weeks!

Today I am 4 weeks prego!! And believe it or not I have NOT tested since 10dpo. There was 2x when I went grocery shopping and almost broke down and bought more tests. Even went so far as to have them in the cart. Then decided to put them away before checking out! I'm pregnant and I'm going to stay that way!

I should have my first beta tomorrow morning. I say should because I tried calling the fill in coordinator twice on Thursday and again on Friday to make sure she had the lab request faxed down to the lab by my house. I finally talked to a receptionist on Friday and she said she would talk to her. If it's not there in the morning, I will call my primary Dr or my OB and see if they can run the stat order.

As for symptoms... I have had lots of cramping/ stretching type pulling sensations around my uterine area. Sometimes it has been pretty uncomfortable. No morning sickness yet. Although there was one split second today I though, ooh am I nauseous? My boobs don't hurt to touch but every once in a while I feel "something". Tingling, pin prick type sensation I guess you could say. And I'm tired. I thought during the week it was because of getting up at 530am in order for David to give me my PIO shots. But I'm still tired this weekend. I keep dozing off on the couch while watching TV.

I had a dream last night I was looking for Cribs! (yes plural!) Possibly because David and I were talking about if we do have to get more than 1 crib I would be checking out craigslist or something.

I can't wait till our ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment