Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday 7dpo

I'm still fighting a head that decided to make an appearance yesterday. I took tylenol last night and today. Plus it was so bad during the night that is actually kept waking me up. I hate those type of headaches. When I went to take my shower today, I realized I forgot to change the estrogen patches yesterday. Course I changed them right away. I then called the on Call Dr to find out if I totally messed everything up. She said no I didn't and just call my coordinator tomorrow to let her know. I wouldn't know what I would do if I found out I just screwed the whole thing up.

Other than the headache. I've had a couple of twinges and a couple cramps but nothing like yesterday and Friday. I've had a metallic taste in my mouth last night and today, but I know I had it a day before transfer also so it must be the progesterone.

I almost bought more pregnancy tests today too... decided to put them back at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment