I am 10 weeks today!! I know I haven't been posting a lot. In the afternoons I have just been exhausted and have been tired of being on the computer all day for work.
The quesiness still comes and goes. I get bloated quite a bit in the evenings and dinner is just not appealing.
I've been debating about doing a belly shot today. Course being overweight to begin with I don't feel like I have a "baby belly" yet. I do feel as if my fat belly is being pushed out a bit more though.
My 10w1d u/s is tomorrow. This is my milestone u/s so I am pretty nervous. Not because I "feel" a reason to be.... just because it's the milestone of when we lost Emily. I will be so glad when we see the 2 HB tomorrow and the proper growth!! Then to finish the last weeks of the first trimester!! (and the last remaining days of the PIO shots which I get to stop at 12w0d!). I have my first OB appt on 11w1d so I'm excited about that as well.
Until tomorrow.....
No comments:
Post a Comment