And it had nothing to do with Halloween! At 9w0d I had some pink/light red spotting. It was just on the TP... and only the one bathroom trip. thankfully it was gone by the next trip (which probably 20 minutes later if that since I was freaking out so bad). I started crying... I couldn't help it. All of the bad memories came flooding back. David kept saying everything is ok, the babies are ok. I actually yelled at him cause how in the world would he know?!
Thankfully I started feeling better when it didn't happen again. I was all prepared to wait until my Tuesday ultrasound. I called the Dr office this morning to let them know about it and to ask them if I needed a rogham shot since it was light red. They told me to come in for my ultrasound today instead of tomorrow.
Babies are measuring 9w1d (both of them) which is exactly where I'm at today. Baby A HB was 183 I think.... I kind of forgot the number because Baby A was wiggling around!! First time I have seen a baby move on u/s since I was pregnant with Brianna 12 years ago!! Baby B HB was 174.
Dr says they both look great. She also says that Baby A's placenta is really close to my cervix so that is what she thinks is causing my spotting.
I go back next Monday for my 10wk ultrasound and then I have an OB appt scheduled the following monday.
Stick babies stick! Please be healthy and strong!
Ugh! So scary. I'm so glad everything is looking good! Stick little babies. Your mom and dad have worked so hard to get you!
ReplyDeleteO my! I'm so glad that everything is okay. I am so happy for you my friend!
ReplyDeleteyikes. I'm sorry you went through that... at least you got to see your babes moving around - what a thrill!!!
ReplyDelete