Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11w3d

OOps sorry I forgot to update on Monday!

The OB appt went good. I did get to see the babies on u/s. She said she would take a peek every month.

Course it bothered me a little bit when I asked, which one are you looking at now: A or B?....
Dr: well I don't know if you can tell at this point....
me: well I was told Baby A is the one closest to the Cervix.
dr: well then I guess that is this one because it is lower.
icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

Needless to say I'm hoping the Perinatologist agrees to take me on so the OB will be doing the monthly bloodwork and stuff and that's about it. Oh my. I might have to look for another OB too, we'll see. Maybe she just doesn't deal with twins that often.

NT Scan and consult with Peri is on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment