Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sick Again

This is the 2nd time this pregnancy that I have had a cold! UGH! It started with sinus drainage the last 2 days. Now I just feel like crud. I keep taking my temperature to make sure I don't have a fever.

Ok I just had a preggo brain moment... I had a whole blog entry in my head and now it's gone!!

Not much has gone on this past week (or since my last update about the OB appt). I did have an appt with my hematologist on Friday. She was happy to hear about my pregnancy. She wants to see me more often now because of it... she wants to check all my blood levels on a monthly basis right now.

I have my NT scan on Tuesday. Course I think I might have posted that in my last post. Who knows with all this forgetfulness I am going through right now.

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow!!! Woohoo!! (and I looked at my little babies ticker, I'm under 200 days left!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment