We have been going to the hospital daily in order to see them. I miss them so much when I am not with them. I've had some breakdowns over the course of the last week. Times where I just can't stop crying cause I want to be with them.
3/16/11 – Bili lights turned off. Both babies kept opening their eyes to look at us.
J – 1260 grams (gained 20). 2 lb 12oz
A – 1140 grams 2 lb 8oz
3/17/11 – Changed 2nd poopy diaper of Addison’s. Missed Jackson’s care by 45 min. Both had feedings increased to 3ml at each feeding. Brianna went with us to visit the babies. She is just in awe and loves them so much already. Addison was holding her finger and didn't want to let go.
J – 1210 grams (lost weight)
A – 1140 grams
3/18/11 – Feedings have increased to 6cc(ml) and are every 3 hours. Both my babies have also graduated to a different room in the NICU. The room they were in was for new NICU babies that were born real early and/or sickly.
Jackson had 2 small episodes while we were there but he corrected himself. (Nurse says it is par for the course with preemies and that they will grow out of them. They are still nerve racking in the meantime). He also threw a temper tantrum… ends up he had a poopy diaper. Nurse said he had some major boogies yesterday.
Addison is back on bili lights. Levels went back up to 6.2. She was a sleepy girl today. Nurse pulled out boogies…
J – 1230 grams (gained)
A – 1120 grams (ugh after 2 days of maintaining weight, she loses! come on girl!)
Guess I should stop asking and worrying about the weight. I should just track it weekly instead of daily.
As for me, I'm still really sore. It helps too hold my belly when I get up and walk around. I have a follow up appt on the 25th.
No comments:
Post a Comment