Today Jackson weighed 1220 grams and Addison was up to 1200 grams! Grow babies grow.
They did have their 1 week cranial ultrasounds last night. Jacksons came back normal. Addison's came back "suspicious" for a grade 2 hemmorage (brain bleed). They said a lot of preemie's have it and it heals. I am praying really hard right now that Addison's does too. The Dr showed us the ultrasounds and he sounded really positive and that he really didn't see much of anything but can see why they said "suspicious". So they will continue the weekly cranial measurements and then repeat the ultrasound when she is a month old. I hope that ultrasound comes back normal. I'm so scared but I know there is nothing I can do. This is all in God's hands right now.
Addison
Jackson
They are so precious! Good growing babies! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Hang in there!
ReplyDelete