Wednesday, March 23, 2011

032311

I got to hold Addison last night for about 2 hours. It was absolutely wonderful!!! It wasn't kanga care, but she was swaddled and I got to cuddle her in my arms. She didn't have a single Brady episode the whole time! I was so proud of my little girl.
As of last night they were both back at Birthweight!


When we got there today they were doing cardiac ultrasounds on both babies. I called tonight for the results and it ends up they both have PDAs. Granted I hear they are very common in preemie's.... it still really freaks me out though. I am hoping I get to talk to the Dr while we are there tomorrow to find out what the plan is to help get them to close up.

I wish I could do something more to help my babies.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! My heart just hurts for you! Those times in the nicu, were some of the hardest days of my life. I am praying for you and your little ones! You are a good, strong, mama. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete