Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunday and Monday


3/20/11 – I got to hold Jackson for the first time today! We did kanga care for an hour! He was such a good little boy. No episodes whatsoever!!! He was still on Bili lights but his numbers were coming down. Addison was a good little girl today too. She was nice and swaddled so very sleepy. I was talking to her and she had the cutest little smile on her face. Probably involuntary I know but it was still cute and just made my heart swell. I spent a little over 5 hours with my babies today.
J – 1250  grams (2lb 12oz)
A – 1210 grams (2 lbs 10oz)

 


3/21/11 – I was sick to my stomach today so I didn’t get to go see my babies. I have been so sad all day long. David went to take my milk in and visited them for a few minutes and told them I missed them very much and how much I love them.
Both really snotty again today
J – 1290 grams (2 lbs 13 oz) 15ml today, will add human milk fortifier (calories) after she is on 18ml for a day.
A – 1240 grams (2 lbs 11 oz) at 15ml today, will add human milk fortifier after she is on 18ml for a day. Bili levels at 8 (were 5 yesterday), may have to go back on bili lights.  She is back at birth weight!!!!!!!!!    She had 1 brady episode late in evening, but she had pulled the canula out and was really snotty so the nurse didn’t really count it.

No comments:

Post a Comment