Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3.15.11 3 days old


3/15/11 – Jackson had 2 episodes of forgetting to breathe today. Of course this totally freaked me out. I guess it happens a lot at this age though so our kids are doing good by not having done it before now.  I got to pick him up though so we could change his blankets (of course I absolutely loved this!!). They did really good.

Ok I am really really missing them on my first night home. Had to call in.
10pm – both still on CPAP room air, Jackson no more episodes
J – 2lb 12 oz, 38cm when born (only 15” not 15 & 1/2 as we were told) so no change in length.
A – 2lb 8oz, length 38cm (metric) = 15" no change in length
(nicu does length measurements every Tuesday)

1 comment:

  1. They are amazing little miracles! I have no doubt that they are going to be just fine! Stat strong and rested Momma!

    ReplyDelete