
Ok first thing first. I'm going to share the picture of all the meds I am taking. Granted you can't see the size or number of needles/syringes in this pic!!
Today is my 4th day of stims. I went in this morning for my ultrasound and bloodwork. My E2 came back at 120 (the number really doesn't mean anything today). I currently have 10 follies measuring: 6.76; 6.97; 7.72; 7.76; 8; 8.19; 8.68; 8.72; 9.3; 9.7. It's good that they are all a fairly consistent size. And remember that this is on 1 ovary. (Imagine if I had 2!). Needless to say I am very happy with 10 follies at this point (please all keep growing... please please please). Dr S said that if they all keep growing at this rate that we could possibly have Egg Retrieval on SATURDAY!! Yes, this Saturday!! I do go back on Wednesday for a re-check and we should know more at that point. Course if they slow down in growth, the then Egg Retrieval could be pushed off until the beginning of the week.
How am I feeling? Starting last night I have a lot of "Twinges" around the ovary area. I normally feel this after ovulation when I have the Corpus Luteum cyst. So I was praying that my follies were growing and they were! (It was cool seeing them all today too). Besides that, I have felt kind of icky today. I feel like I have a lot of mucus in my throat. I'm wondering if my sinus' were draining last night as I was a little nauseous today. I have my daily headache as well. And I'm exhausted! Besides that I am doing good! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment