Another monitoring appointment today. My E2 is up to 259 and my lining is 8 so everything is going in the right direction. I have 8 good follies right now measuring: 13.65; 11.95; 11.9; 10.36; 10.34; 10.26; 9.94; 9.85 and 2 smaller ones around 6. Course Dr S. had to remind me again that not all follies have eggs. I need to keep telling myself this too. Course as long as we have 3 good embies to put back I will be happy!
I have another appointment on Friday. They said the earliest I would Trigger is Saturday night (for a Monday Retrieval) or possibly Sunday Night for a Tuesday retrieval. I'm getting both nervous and excited!
Oh and they said the Insurance company denied the PGD!! They said since I am not testing for 1 specific genetic item they wouldn't cover it. Basically saying that 8 documented miscarriages in 3 years is not a good enough reason to have PGD! (1 of the m/c was undocumented). UGH! So now I have to call and talk to them. So it appears we will definitely be doing a fresh transfer this time around without PGD.
No comments:
Post a Comment