Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And it starts

26 Weeks 3 Days....

Had our growth scan today. Babies are measuring good. Baby boy ( Jackson) is measuring 2 lb 7 oz and Baby Girl (Addison) is measuring 2 lb 4 oz. They are in the 76% and 60% respectively.

My cervix decided not to behave though.... It went from measuring 3.2cm to 1.5 cm. (I think my eyes buldged out of my head when I saw that measurement on the screen). It kind of looked like there might have been some funneling but the tech didn't really say. She just said, I'm going to go get the Peri and see if she wants to look etc. Peri comes in and decides to check for Dialation. LUCKILY still closed so no dialation!!

Needless to say I'm on partial bedrest. I have to be off my feet most of the time. I'm allowed to be up 15-20 minutes max!!  I have another cervical check in 2 weeks and growth scan/cervical check in 4 weeks.

Stay put babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That sucks girl! So sorry to hear that. I hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete